It’s been a ROUGH 2 days in the Robert’s house. Faithy love had her tonsils and adenoids out yesterday. Good thing we did as over 75% of her airway was restricted due to her LARGE adenoids and tonsils! Hopefully good bye sleep apnea and snoring & yay to not struggle at sports!
She has the BEST teacher who gave her the puppy, called “P3” or Pup the 3rd! P3 has NOT left her side since she got it on Monday and is definitely the best cuddler!
Today’s the 1st full day and it’s been really rough. She’s refusing to eat & drink and has been fevering so I’ve been trying EVERYTHING to get fluids in her! So please keep us in your prayers and she starts drinking more fluids otherwise we head to Children’s hospital 🙁 Mommy is exhausted!
In the meantime, I did make her this Strawberry Banana Shakeology Ice Cream which she’s eaten a little bit of yesterday and today. I ended up using my 21 Day Fix containers to freeze the extra in so she can eat some more later!
Shakeology® Strawberry-Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream (Original Recipe Link)
Calories: 156 • Carbohydrate: 28g • Fat: 1g • Protein: 10g • Sodium: 85mg
Total Time: 4 hr., 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Yield: 2 servings, 1/3 cup each
- 1 large banana, chopped
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 6 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Tropical Strawberry or Chocolate Vegan Shakeology®
- Place banana in plastic bag and freeze for 4 hours or until completely frozen.
- Place frozen banana, frozen strawberries, almond milk and Shakeology® in food processor or blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.