I don’t make muffins or breakfast treats often, but when I do, most people love what I make! Yesterday, a good friend came over so I could teach her how to sew (if you’re interested, let me know!) so I decided to whip up PaleOMG’s Simple Blueberry Muffins, which is also in her cookbook, “OMG that’s Paleo?” Every one of Juli’s recipes have been so delicious, that I recommend you check out her cookbook!
Simple Blueberry Muffins
- 1 Cup almond butter (I didn’t have any since we’re moving, so used natural peanut butter instead)
- 1 Cup almond flour/meal
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 1/3 Cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 Cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup fresh blueberries
- preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place ingredients into 8-10 muffin liners or oil a muffin tin with coconut oil (I used a mini muffin tin)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Make sure the muffins are refrigerated afterwards because they spoil easily.