Easter is a time for remembering Jesus and our awesome God, being with family and friends and of course food! Since we’re moving in 2 weeks, I wanted to “clean out” our freezer so I made my yummy slow baked baby back ribs, sweet potato fries and a paleo carrot cake. It was all delicious!
So today is your lucky day, I’m going to post all three recipes!
Baby Back Ribs:
- 1-2 racks of frozen baby back ribs (can use thawed)
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Mesquite Seasoning
- Barbecue Sauce (I use sugar & gluten free, but any flavor you’d like will work)
- Tin Foil
- Pre-heat oven to 300F
- Spray the inside of the tinfoil with an olive oil spray.
- Place the rack of ribs top up on the tinfoil so the ribs can be wrapped.
- Sprinkle desired seasoning all over the top of the ribs & then loosely wrap the ribs (don’t wrap the foil tightly over them, they need to breathe inside) (depending on the width of the ribs, you may need to add extra foil over the top)
- Cook ribs in the oven on the low heat for 3-4 hours.
- Once they’re cooked take them out & unwrap them and turn the oven temperature up to 425F
- Spread desired barbecue sauce all over the ribs and cook on high heat uncovered for approx. 10-15 minutes.
- Take out and serve!
- **NOTE: you can also barbecue them on the high heat instead of the oven for the remaining 10-15 minutes