I’m trying to find ways to enhance my blog and your workout experience & now you have the ability to purchase some of my favorite things via Amazon.com!
- Polar Heart Rate Monitor – I love this heart rate monitor & have been wearing one for every workout & run the past 3 years. It tracks your calories and fat burn!
- Garmin GPS for running/biking/walking – Trained for my full marathon with one of the old models and have been using it since (3.5 years)! I will never do another run without a Garmin because it tracks your speed, distance, min/mile and some come with a HRM (heart rate monitor)
- The Ultimate Sandbag – I have the pink one and ordered it about a year ago and absolutely love it! You can use it to work every part of your body and it can be used instead of weights. I put 20lbs of rice into mine. (I will incorporate workouts that use this, free weights or nothing)
- Weighted Jump Rope – fabulous way to get cardio intervals in! I love my weighted jump rope and use it with a lot of my own HIIT workouts (note: you don’t have to have a weighted one)
- Free Weights: 2 or 3lbs, 5lb, 8lb, 10lb, 12lb, 15lb (I do not have 8, 12 or 15lbs)
- Ultimate Body Press Dip Station – It’s not needed, but I love mine. I can do a lot of abs, triceps, legs, arms etc with this. There are YouTube videos that show you how to make one, but to me, it’s worth the money.
- Medicine Ball – I have a 10lb one